Director of the company GS2X – Owner of the GS2X.com website and of the domain name
SASU, capital of 2,000€
RCS Aix-en-Provence 820 347 169 – SIRET 820 347 169 00014 – APE 7112B
VAT: FR 05 820347169
15 Rue de la Paix, F-13710 Fuveau, France
Telephone: +33 6 84 19 58 99
Dominique LA MANTIA, COMSUPPORT.fr
SIRET 82176425500013 / APE 6201Z / URSSAF Marseille
Telephone: +33 7 8208 4567 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAS OVH – http://www.ovh.com
2 rue Kellermann, BP 80157, 59100 Roubaix
Intellectual property rights
– Important: Intellectual property rights related to the GS2X.com website belong to the owner of the website (details above).
– Any use, reproduction, distribution, marketing, modification of all or part of the website, without prior permission is prohibited and may result in lawsuits as provided by the intellectual property code or the civil code.
Limitation of liability
– Information on this site is as accurate as possible and the site is periodically updated, but may, however, contain errors (inaccuracies, omissions, gaps etc.).
– Photos and illustrations not owned by GS2X are free of rights, or are submitted to credits or licenses associated with their use. GS2X is committed to correct any errors reported and duly documented or to remove the publication concerned.
– To report a mistake or a possible dysfunction of the website, please use the contact form on the site or send an email with all necessary details.
– Any content download is done at the risk of the user and under his sole responsibility. As a result GS2X cannot be held responsible for any damage suffered by the computer of the user or any loss of data resulting from the download.
– Hypertext links to other resourceson the Internet found on this website do not engage the responsibility of GS2X.
These terms are governed by French law, and any dispute or litigation that might arise from their interpretation or execution will be of the exclusive competence of French courts with authority on the registered office of GS2X. The language of reference for the settlement of any potential dispute is French.